Changes to This Policy
Information You Provide To Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register with RAID.Cloud for an account, create or modify your profile and online account, access and use the RAID.Cloud Services (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share files or other information), participate in any interactive features of the RAID.Cloud Services, participate in a survey, contest, promotion, sweepstakes, activity or event, make a purchase, apply for a job, request customer support, communicate with us via third-party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, your picture, postal address, phone number, information about your data storage preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and billing address) as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. Please be aware that the information you choose to provide in your RAID.Cloud profile may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (for example, if you choose to provide your picture, your picture may reveal your gender. We also store the files or other information that you upload or provide to the RAID.Cloud Services ("Content") in order to be able to provide you with the features and functionality of the RAID.Cloud Service. The information of third parties such as name, email address, etc. may be collected from you in order to enable the functionality and features of the RAID.Cloud Service. For example, if you invite a user to RAID.Cloud, we will collect their email address in order to provide them with an invite to the RAID.Cloud Service in order to collaborate on the Content you designated.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the RAID.Cloud Services.
When you access or use the RAID.Cloud Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Usage Information: We monitor user activity in connection with the RAID.Cloud Services and may collect information about the applications and features you use, the websites you visit, the sizes and names of the files or folders you upload, download, share or access while using the RAID.Cloud Services, the Content you access and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the RAID.Cloud Services.
Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use the RAID.Cloud Services including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the Web pages that you visit, the Content you use and the URL of the Web page you visited before navigating to the RAID.Cloud Services.
Device Information: If you access the RAID.Cloud Services from a mobile device, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network) or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type). We do not ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the RAID.Cloud Services and your experience, customize your experience and preferences, allow you to access and use the RAID.Cloud Services without re-entering your member ID and/or password, understand which areas and features of the RAID.Cloud Services are most popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images (also called "gifs") that may be used in the RAID.Cloud Services or in emails that help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Local Shared Objects (“LSO”): We use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information in order to provide certain features on our site. Third parties with whom we partner may also use LSOs in order to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Information We Collect From Other Sources.
We may also obtain information from third parties and combine that with information we collect through the RAID.Cloud Services. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third-party social media service if you create or log into your online account through the service or otherwise provide us with access to information from the service. Any access that we may have to such information from a third-party social media service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the social media service.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected through the RAID.Cloud Service for the purpose of providing the RAID.Cloud Service and related functionality and services for which RAID.Cloud has been engaged. The information may also be used to perform a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the RAID.Cloud Services;
- Enable you to access and use the RAID.Cloud Services, including uploading, sharing data and sending emails on your behalf;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events, and provide other news or information about WeDo and our selected partners;
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the RAID.Cloud Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the RAID.Cloud Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the RAID.Cloud Services, and provide content, features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the RAID.Cloud Services;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about events or activities related to the RAID.Cloud Services. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
By accessing or using the RAID.Cloud Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to managing the RAID.Cloud Service’s data centre, process billing, provide customer support, etc. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to WeDo and/or RAID.Cloud Services.
- Corporate Account: If you are an individual RAID.Cloud registered user and the domain of the primary email address associated with your RAID.Cloud account is owned by your employer and was assigned to you as an employee of that organization, and such organization wishes to establish a RAID.Cloud corporate account, then certain information concerning past use of your individual account may become accessible to that organization’s administrator including your email address.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party (a) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the RAID.Cloud Services, (d) to protect WeDo, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person or (f) with your prior consent.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you. Protecting the Privacy of Minors. Minors under the age of thirteen (13) are prohibited from using or purchasing the Services. Minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to use or purchase the Services without the permission and involvement of a parent or legal guardian. We do not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from individuals who are under thirteen (13) years old. Protecting the privacy of minors is very important to Us. Thus, if we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under thirteen (13) years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information permanently from our databases and servers.